Wednesday 5 October 2016

Floored: A Documentary about Trading Floors in Chicago

In the month of October I will be taking leave from my usual blogging activities to concentrate on furthering my studies. I will be posting up various video's I found on Youtube from Trading Vloggers discussing the different parts of trading and how to overcome some of the obstacles you find along the way. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did and it provides you with key insights to take your trading forward.

If you've ever wondered how the internet and personal computers have impacted the stock market both positively and negatively then this documentary is a must watch. Although much of floor trading has been discontinued the film opens up your mind to how trading emotions are generated through the normal course of the day.

For more info on the documentary follow this link~Floored: The Movie

No comments :

Post a Comment