Thursday 6 October 2016

The 4 Types of Reversals and How to Trade Them~Tradciety

In the month of October I will be taking leave from my usual blogging activities to concentrate on furthering my studies. I will be posting up various video's I found on Youtube from Trading Vloggers discussing the different parts of trading and how to overcome some of the obstacles you find along the way. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did and it provides you with key insights to take your trading forward.

Rolf and Moritz are the travelling traders behind Tradeciety, an educational website that provides content relating to most of the important aspect involved in the trading process. They one of the few active trading bloggers on the net whilst journeying to exotic locations around the world. I've found their trading lessons very useful and would recommend their website to all experience of traders whether you be a professional looking to brush up on your knowledge or simply a beginner who's looking for great tips on how to grow your expertise.  

You can find both on Twitter under the following handles:

@Tradeciety - Rolf

@tradecietymc -Moritz



No comments :

Post a Comment