Friday 7 October 2016

The Turtle Traders and Trend Following~Michael Covel

In the month of October I will be taking leave from my usual blogging activities to concentrate on furthering my studies. I will be posting up various video's I found on Youtube from Trading Vloggers discussing the different parts of trading and how to overcome some of the obstacles you find along the way. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did and it provides you with key insights to take your trading forward.

Richard Dennis was a pioneer trader who set out to prove that ordinary people were capable of becoming traders if they were taught a proper set of rules and followed through with discipline. He experimented his theory with a group of individuals he called the "Turtle Traders" which proved successfully. To hear about the Turtle Trader Story click on the link

Michael Covel is an author of a number of books around the topic of Trend Following but the one that sticks out the most is The Complete Turtle Trader, a book that details the extraordinary story of how Richard Dennis taught 23 novice traders to become fully fledged profitable traders with millions to show for it. To find out more about Michael Covel click on the link.

To purchase the book follow the link: The Complete TurtleTrader




No comments :

Post a Comment