Thursday 24 December 2015

My Final Thoughts for the Year 2015

We've finally reached the end of a busy yet productive year at Cade Trader and what a year it has been following all the ups and downs experienced through the months gone by. It has been one of tremendous difficulty but also one of success. 

There were times when I thought about how harsh the realities of trading could be on the psyche at moments when you've reached rock bottom but suddenly realise it isn't quite the bottom. Or the regret of knowing you're position was in the green only to see it fall all the way back to register a loss. 

But then I reflected on my own level of mental toughness when confronted with these realities and how I've grown so much stronger in dealing with them constructively without undoing the years of progress I've made in getting to this point. The biggest of them all was putting my mind to ease by accepting that profitability is a long term goal but the pathway to it is so much longer than I had imagined three and half years ago. 

Looking back to that day, I've seen many different scenarios play themselves out and been privileged at times to give commentary to those in the trading community as to my thoughts and analysis at the most crucial moments when the market seemed to be tipping in either direction. 

As we enter a new year, with it comes new prospects and my hope is by this time next year I will be able to share the successes of what I have planned for the year ahead for Cade Trader. My goal has always been to give an honest account to the ebbs and flows of the market and if it weren't for the constant support and interaction for you the reader , I don't think I could have reached where I have so far. 

It is with this in mind that I wish to extend my deepest gratitude in allowing me to share my knowledge with you and at the same time promise that 2016 is going to be an exciting year for Cade Trader with new features to assist you the reader in navigating your own trading journey and ensuring success along the way. 

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all!!!

Cade Trader 

No comments :

Post a Comment